( View Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
Read FAQs about Text Banking.
Available Text Commands
Text the following commands from your mobile phone to retrieve account information:
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL CHK = Checking balances
- BAL SAV = Saving balances
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- LAST = Last 5 transactions
- TRANS amount = Transfer funds
- HELP = Help on keywords
- STOP = Deactivate service
Add Century Bank Text Banking to the contacts in your phone by saving the command 454545.
Text Banking is a quick and easy way to receive your account balances and recent
transactions securely sent to your mobile phone via SMS text messaging.
Once activated, Text Banking works in two ways:
- Text us a request for your balance whenever you want: You can text commands like
"BAL" to 454545 on your mobile phone to retrieve your primary account balance, or "BAL ALL" to get all
your account balances. After texting the command, you will receive a text message with the information
you requested. There are a variety of commands for different situations.
- Sign up for a weekly text: Every Friday we'll send you the balance for an account
FREE* for Internet Banking users
Text Banking is available within our Internet Banking service.
How do I enroll?
To enroll in Text Banking, follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Internet Banking account.
- Click the "Text Banking and Alerts" link.
- Click the "Activate" button under Text Banking. This will take you to a new screen
describing the enrollment process.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile phone number and accept the terms and conditions by selecting the check
box next to it.
- You will receive a text message on your mobile phone with a 6-digit activation code. Correctly enter
the code and click on "Next" to go to the next step.
- Select the primary account you want balances and transactions to be retrieved from. If you want to
receive weekly balance alerts, make sure the check box is selected.
- If you have completed the above steps correctly, you will see a confirmation screen congratulating
you for successfully signing up for Text Banking.
Not using Internet Banking?
Why not register now? Registration is simple and secure.
* Text messages received on your mobile device may incur a charge from your mobile service provider.
Check with your mobile service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply for you.