- Important Security Notice
Please be aware that Century Bank of Kentucky will NEVER
solicit its customers by e-mail or telephone requesting personal information, passwords,
or account information such as your credit card number, ATM PIN or social security number.
- Do I have to be an Internet Banking user?
No. Internet Banking customers, however, have the added convenience of communicating sensitive information
through the Secure Email service available within our Century Bank Direct Internet
Banking service. This can be done without setting up an additional account with a separate Username and Password. Simply
login to your Internet Banking account and click the Secure Email link at the top of the page.
- How do I signup for this service?
Submit your email address to establish a CSIeSafe Account.
The email address that you provide will be your Username.
- A message will be displayed stating that an email with a password has been sent to your email account.
This password is needed to complete your account setup. Close the browser window that displays this message.
- Login to your email account and read the "Welcome new user" message from CSIeSafe.
Write down the temporary password contained in this email message for use in step 5 below.
- Return to the Secure Email Message Center page at http://www.centurybankky.com/sections/online/secure-email.aspx
- Enter your email address in the Username box and your temporary password from step 3 above in the Password
box. Then click the Login button.
- A new browser window will open with a "SecureMSG User Agreement". Read the agreement and click the I Accept button to
continue with the account opening process.
- Fill in the Required Personal Information--First Name, Last Name, Phone, Password, and Confirm Password. If you write down
your password, please keep it in a secure location. NOTE: Your password must be at least eight (8) characters long, must contain
numbers (0-9) and letters (A-Z, a-z) but no spaces or special characters. Click the Create button.
- A popup message will appear confirming that your account has been validated. Click the OK button.
- You will be directed to the CSIeSafe secure messaging service. From this
screen you can compose and send a secure email, track a sent message, or view/edit your account.
- Click the Log Out button when finished.
- To access your CSIeSafe account in the future, simply return to the
Secure Email Message Center page at http://www.centurybankky.com/sections/online/secure-email.aspx and enter your email
address in the Username box and the password you chose in step 7 above in the Password box. Then click the
- What if I forgot my password?
- Click the Forgot Password link.
- A window will appear prompting you for your Username which is your full email address. Enter the email address
that is associated with your CSIeSafe account and click the Email Me button.
- You will receive a confirmation message stating that an email has been sent to your email address. You can close this window.
- Login to your email account and read the "Password Change Request" message from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the link
provided in the email message.
- A window will appear prompting you to enter a new password. Enter a password of your choice in the New password
and Confirm password boxes then click the Submit button.
- A popup message will appear confirming that your password has been reset. Clicking the OK button will direct
you to the CSIeSafe home page where you can login using your email address
and new password. You may also login by returning to the Secure Email Message Center page at