Open a New Account
In less time than it takes to drive to your local bank, you can open
a new Online Checking, Online Savings, Online Money Market, or Online
Certificate of Deposit Account with Century Bank Direct (a division
of Century Bank) in seven simple, easy steps:
- Enter your personal information.
- Verify your identity.
- Choose your new accounts.
- Customize account features.
- Receive account disclosures.
- Transfer funds.
- Confirm all information.
Make sure you have the following information available:
- Social Security Number
- Driver's license or state-issued identification
- Home address and phone number
- Email address
- Bank routing number of your current bank
- The account number from your current bank account
Century Bank Direct and open your new Century Bank account today.