One-Time Access Code Setup
This NEW feature of
Enhanced Login Security (Effective beginning October 3, 2011)
will enable you to verify your identity through the use of a one-time access code. You choose how you want
to receive the access code by text message, email, or automated voice call.
How do I setup the one-time access code feature?
You will only be prompted to setup the one-time access code feature when you log into Internet Banking using an
unrecognized computer that you have NOT enrolled in Enhanced Login Security. If you want to setup this
feature on a PC that is already enrolled in Enhanced Login Security,
follow these instructions, for changing your Enhanced Login Security settings.
You must at a minimum verify your email address. Optionally, you may also choose to setup the Text Message and
Automated Voice Call options.
When you see the Login Security screen (view screen shot)
upon logging into Internet Banking, follow these steps:
- In the "QA Having trouble?" box, click the link to retrieve your security challenge question.
- Answer the challenge question to confirm your identity then click the "Continue" button.
(If you don't know the answer to your challenge question, please call us at 502.859.5111.)
- When asked, "Do you want to skip this step when logging in from this computer?" decide whether the
PC that you are using should be designated "Private" or "Public." Answer "Yes" or "No," then click the "Login" button.
When you see the Login Security Setup screen (view screen shot):
- (Optional) In the "Text message" section, enter your mobile phone numbers (up to 3 total).
NOTE: The phone number(s) you enter for this option will automatically be added to the "Automated
voice call" section in the next step.
- (Optional) In the "Automated voice call" section, enter any additional phone numbers (up to 5 total) you desire.
- (Required) In the "Email" section, enter your email addresses (up to 5 total).
- (Required) In the "Challenge Question" section, select your challenge question and provide an answer.
NOTE: If you have already setup your challenge question, you should see an "Already set up!" message.
- In the "Enhanced login security" section, decide whether the PC that you are using should be designated "Private" or "Public".
- Click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the setup page.
- Verify your information on the Please confirm your information screen that appears.
- Click the "Save and Continue" button.
NOTE: You may delay the setup of the one-time access code feature five (5) times by clicking the "Complete this
later" button at the bottom of the "Enhanced Login Security Setup" screen that appears at login. On your sixth login,
however, you will be required to complete the setup before you can continue and access your accounts through Internet Banking.
I forgot the answer to my challenge question. How do I reset it?
If you do not know the answer to your challenge question, please contact us at 502.859.5111.