We empower you with point and click with ease...anytime...anywhere!!
With Internet Banking, you can access your Century Bank accounts anytime, anywhere. It provides a secure, private and convenient way for you to manage your finances.
- View updated balances, transactions and account history.
- View and print check images.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make payments to your Century Bank loan.
- Draw on your Century Bank home equity line of credit.
- Receive account balance notification alerts by email.
- Manage your budget and categorize transactions.
- Communicate with Century Bank through our secure email service.
Not using Internet Banking? Why not register now? Registration is simple and secure.Register Terms & Conditions
Pay anyone, anytime, from anywhere! Century Bank's Bill Pay saves you time and money. No more writing checks, buying stamps or licking envelopes. It's that simple! And Bill Pay is available within Internet Banking and Mobile Banking.
Bill Pay allows you to...
- Pay any bill, anytime, with only the click of a mouse
- Set up repeating payments to be paid automatically whenever you choose
- Receive bills electronically (E-Bills) from participating merchants
- Communicate with customer service simply and securely
- Have instant access to your bill payment history
FREE for Internet Banking users
Bill Pay is available within our Internet Banking service.
How do I enroll?
All you need to do, once you have been approved for Internet Banking, is log into your account and click the "Bill Pay" tab to register. Once you're approved, just return to the "Payment Manager" tab and you'll be on your way.
Add an External Account
Call today to have access to add your External Accounts toy our Online Banking profile! This form will allow you to submit a request to add an external account (at another financial institution) to your online banking login with Century Bank of KY, Inc. You can then use the "External Transfer" feature found under the "Transfer" tab to be able to transfer funds between the external account and your current account(s) listed with the Online Banking System. To add an external account, you need to go to the “External Accounts” section under the “Transfer” tab. After entering the required information, click "save" to register your request with the Online Banking System.
To verify your ownership of the external account, two small deposits of random amounts will be made into the account (typically within 5 business days). Once you have received the two deposits, you need to go back to the “External Accounts” section, where you will enter the amounts of each deposit to verify your ownership. Once you do this, it will become available for use in making external transfers. Each external transfer will require you to enter a verification code you will receive via text or email to complete the process.
Please input the routing number and account number located on your check (see the sample check below). If you want to add a savings account, please contact your financial institution for the routing number that they use for savings deposits. Also, verify if your account is eligible for ACH transactions as not all savings accounts allow for ACH transactions. If you have issues with your micro deposit showing up in your account, verify the routing number with your financial institution as not all financial institutions have one routing number for all account types.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact customer service at 1-877-444-2259.
eStatements Customer friendly. Environment friendly.
Century Bank's electronic statements (or e-Statements) are the quickest and most secure way to receive your monthly bank statement. You don't have to wait for the mail or worry about your statement being lost or even stolen from your mailbox. With Internet access and a few simple clicks, you can take control of when and where you receive your monthly bank statement. Plus, you're helping the environment by going paperless.
FREE for Internet Banking users
Each month, we will send you an email letting you know your e-Statement is available. Simply log in to Internet Banking with your User ID and Password, select the account you want to view, and download your e-Statement in PDF* format with all your account activity including images of the checks you've written. What you do next is up to you. Simply save it, print it now, or print it later. The choice is yours.
How do I enroll?
- Simply log in to Internet Banking and click the “My Account”
- Choose the checking or savings account for which you want to receive eStatements
- Click on the “Statement“ tab
- Review eStatement disclosure and accept to receive eStatements or decline to continue to receive paper statements
- Enter your name, email address and verify email address
- Click “sign up”
- Click Adobe PFD to verify you are able to view content, another screen will pop up then once you “click here” you will be able to view your eStatements on the account next statement cycle.
Internet Banking System Requirements
There are just a few requirements that your computer system must have to successfully access our Century Bank Direct Internet Banking service.
- Your web browser must be able to communicate using a 256-bit encryption key
- Java must be enabled in your browser
- Cookies must be enabled in your browser
- The screens of Century Bank Direct are designed to support a resolution of 800x600 pixels or higher.